Our Curriculum Night and BBQ is tonight! We are so excited to welcome our families into the school to see some of the amazing things we are up to. The weather is not cooperating so we will be getting our food outside and there will be tables and mats available to eat at/on in the gym. Please enjoy some time together at the Playground as well…though we won’t formally ‘cut the ribbon’…we can enjoy it as a community.
- 5-6 pm BBQ
- 6-6:15 in the gym with Ms. Cameron and our Trustee Susan Gellar
- 6:20 – 7:15 Classroom visits and presentations
- 6:20-6:40 Formal presentation for grade 7 & 8 parents in the library
- 6:20-6:40 Formal presentation for Kindergarten parents in the Kindy rooms
- 6:45- 7:00 Formal presentation for grades 4-6 parents in room 210
- 6:20-7:00 Grades 1-3 will be having ongoing presentations in the respective classrooms
Please remember that tonight is an opportunity to see the classes and meet the teacher, it is not an individual interview for each child. If you have specific questions or concerns, please set up a time to speak with your child’s teacher at a later date. Thank you!